Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's freakin freezin Mr. Bigglesworth!


So, I expected it to be cold, but I never expected SNOW in Joburg! I mean, really, in your mind you think of Africa as a warm place, but the morning after I arrived in Joburg a cold front blew in and there were small amounts of snow on the ground. So, I spent my free day before my overland tour buying a jacket, a long sleeve shirt and a proper sleeping bag for the camping trip. Not an exciting day to spend in Joburg, but a useful one.
Until later.
Love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that the bedroll goes under your left arm as your luggage is on your back. At least you decided not to tough it out with your cotton wrap. Snow in July! What a difference crossing the equator makes. Nana

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. What city is in the background?
Dr. Pops