Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sunset at Dune 45





So, after finally getting our 'new' truck Shashe, we headed on down the road to Sesriem to the Namib desert. On our arrival, we had an interesting guided desert walk in which we learned about desert life and the formation of the dunes. After the desert walk, we found out that we were sticking around so that the people who wanted to see the sunset at Dune 45 could check it out. I was really worn down and wasn't feeling so great, but decided that I'm here and that I would at least go check it out. I may not climb the dune, but I figured, I could at least go check out the sunset. Man! Was I glad I went! The images were just spectacular! As I've tried to attach some of them. The red sand dune at sunset was truly amazing.
More updates to follow......
Love, peace, and soul.

No comments: