Friday, May 25, 2007

Charleston!!!




Yes, as absurd as it may seem, I woke up at 5:30am this morning because I was so excited! This afternoon Carolyn and I are headed down to Charlotte, NC to meet up with friends. On Saturday, we'll all be down in Charleston enjoying the beaches, the beers, and the company.

One of the reasons I'm so excited for Charleston is that it signals the beginning of my journey. After spending a long weekend in Charleston, I'll head down to Texas for a few days before heading off round the world.

The excitement and nervousness are building. Nervousness? I know, but seriously after packing a few things last night, I just can't help but wonder what's out there for me to discover? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be eye opening and awe inspiring.......

Until then......

Love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cast your sails mate!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Question:

What’s another word for pirate treasure?